- All reservations are made through the platform.
- If needed or in case there is a problem during or with one of the reservations we are here to find solutions.
Rules for Pet Owners:
- In order to get in touch with pet sitters you need to activate a trust and safety subscription
- to ensure the pet is suitable for pet sitting, that the pet is not agressive or antisocial
- to provide details about the pet's behaviour, preferences, routine and to inform the pet sitter about the pet's allergies, fleas or ilnesses
- to notify the sitter in a timely manner about possible reservation cancellations, so they can know how to organize their agenda
- to pay the sitter before the pet sitting service starts
- to provide correct information and contact details
Rules for Pet Sitters:
- to respond to pet owners requests, in no more than 48h
- to provide correct details about their experience, boarding space and to upload at least one image of them
- to treat the pet well and with respect, not hurting the animal and not causing damages in the owenrs house
- to ensure the boarding space it's appropiate and does not present risks for guest pets and for other pets and family members living in their home
- to request details about the pet's behaviour, preferences, routine and allergies
- to respond to owner's messages and phone calls in a timely manner
- to send updates during the pet sitting time
- to be over 18 years
- to declare and pay the taxes to the government, related to the income earned from the finalized reservations
- failure to comply with the rules leads to deactivation of the profile and is charged a fee of 50 RON
- for ulterior requests outside the platform, from owners initally met on our platform, the pet sitter has to pay an introduction fee of 50 RON for CareToPets.
Holiday days for which the increased fee applies:
- 1 January, Easter (1 April, 8 April), 1 May, 1 June, 15 August,30 Nov-1 December, 24-26 December, 31 December